Become an industry leading personal trainer
Fit College has long been a leading specialist in the delivery of premium grade Fitness Education. Born of a need for quality Personal Trainers and established by Industry Leaders, FIT College Education & Training continues to produce trainers for all corner of the Health & Fitness Industry.
Students of FIT College are able to acheive their career goals and experience the best of what our industry has to offer knowing they are receiving quality vocational education; Its why our graduates enjoy the highest level of employability in Australia.
CERT III (SIS30315) - Gym Instructor
BECOME AN INSTRUCTORThis qualification reflects the role of instructors who perform a range of activities and functions within the fitness industry. Depending on the specialisation chosen, this qualification provides a pathway to work as an instructor providing exercise instruction for group, aqua or gym programs.
CERT IV (SIS40215) - Personal Trainer
BECOME A PtThis qualification reflects the role of personal trainers who have specialist skills to train individual clients, or groups of clients, on a one-on-one or group basis, to improve health related components of fitness in relatively low risk situations. This may include training of older clients and children.
Diploma of Fitness (SIS50215) - ADVANCED TRAINER
- Design and deliver exercise programs under the guidance of an allied health practitioner for individuals and groups with a range of medical conditions.
- Work with allied health practitioners in a support role for clients with special fitness needs.
- Advise on difference areas of health and fitness
- Train in a variety of indoor and outdoor fitness settings.
- Develop management skills to own/operate a fitness business.
Request an info pack to get started!