study online to become a personal trainer
FLEXIBILE SELF-PACED LEARNING
Want to study PT online to become a personal trainer? FIT College’s self-paced study course suits those seeking fitness industry qualifications with total flexibility to allocate time for study that fits their schedule.
So whether you’re undertaking a Personal Trainer) or (to become a Fitness Instructor), FIT College’s online study options allow for maximum flexibility to study towards your new career.
For prospective students who have already gained fitness industry experience and/or qualifications and are seeking to further their knowledge, FIT College offers Recognition of Prior Learning.
BENEFITS OF SUPPORTED ONLINE STUDY
- Access to a team of FIT College Tutors to support students learning – students can access the ‘Student Communication Log’ on the Cloud Campus to talk directly with their tutor about specific issues and tasks they need help with.
- With part-time and full-time options, students can work at their own pace, fitting study around their other commitments.
- Students have access to the custom-built FIT College Cloud Campus 24/7, which was specially made for the FIT College curriculum enabling continual improvement of the learning experience and additional tracking and support.
- Students can receive all assessment tasks directly to their own online Cloud Campus profile and receive feedback and grades in their Cloud assessment area.
- Plus, students have access to comprehensive learning resources and downloadable forms and logbooks through the online study campus.
- Online courses are packed with videos, presentations, research, exercise libraries, webinars and more.
- Access to virtual support sessions
EVEN MORE BENEFITS FOR ONLINE STUDENTs
- On-campus Support Sessions or Virtual Sessions (listed in the Student Calendar).
- Organise meeting times to attend any campus and speak to teachers and tutors face-to-face or via video conference.
- Contact their personalised tutor by phone, email or Zoom, (as well as through the Student Communication Log) for guidance, support and assessment feedback.
Want to learn more about fitness, gym and personal training courses online? Contact a Career Advisor today for more information on studying fitness courses online with FIT College.