study online to become a personal trainer
FLEXIBILE SELF-PACED LEARNING
Want to study PT online to become a personal trainer? FIT College’s self-paced study course suits those seeking fitness industry qualifications with total flexibility to allocate time for study that fits with their own schedule.
With the fitness industry courses available at FIT College it couldn’t be easier to study online, anywhere, on any device, to become a PT, advanced trainer or gym instructor. Whether you’re undertaking a SIS50215 Diploma of Fitness (Advanced PT course), SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness (to become a Personal Trainer) or SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness (to become a Gym Instructor), FIT College’s online study options allow for maximum flexibility to study towards your new career.
Every 6 months FIT College reviews its courses to ensure new research and national package updates are included, and improves delivery and assessment techniques by taking heed from student and peer feedback.
For prospective students who have already gained fitness industry experience and/or qualifications and are seeking to further their knowledge, FIT College offers Recognition of Prior Learning.
BENEFITS OF SUPPORTED ONLINE STUDY
- Access to a team of FIT College Tutors to support students learning – students can access the ‘Student Communication Log’ on the Cloud Campus to talk directly with their tutor about specific issues and tasks they need help with.
- With part-time and full-time options, students can work at their own pace, fitting study around their other commitments.
- Students have access to the custom-built FIT College Cloud Campus 24/7 which was especially made for the FIT College curriculum enabling continual improvement of the learning experience and additional tracking and support for students.
- Students can receive all assessment tasks directly to their own online Cloud Campus profile and receive feedback and grades in their own Cloud assessment area.
- Plus, students have access to comprehensive learning resources and downloadable forms and logbooks through the online study campus.
- Online courses are packed with videos, presentations, research, exercise libraries, webinars and more.
EVEN MORE BENEFITS FOR ONLINE STUDENTs
- Attend regularly held, on-campus Support Sessions (listed in the Student Calendar).
- Organise meeting times to attend any campus and speak to teachers and tutors face-to-face.
- Contact their personalised tutor by phone, email or skype, (as well as through the Student Communication Log) for guidance, support and assessment feedback.
Want to learn more about fitness, gym and personal training courses online? Contact a Career Advisor today for more information on studying fitness courses online with FIT College.