Business Management and Training
TAE40122 CERTIFICATE IV IN TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
Step into your training and assessment career. Study the new TAE40211 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Backed by our company standards to deliver high-quality courses. FIT College is offering the new TAE40122 on campus or online.
Graduates of the TAE40122 are employable in the Vocational Education & Training (VET) sector. Reports of fast growth, in private recognised training organizations (RTOs) will create jobs. Making Training and Assessing a good career choice.
Achievement of this qualification by trainers is a requirement of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
Certificate IV in Training Assessment- TAE40122
VET Sector Specific learning
FIT College understands the business of training and assessment since its inception in 2008. Therefore, the aim of the course is to develop your skills to be able to deliver workplace training and assessing in your chosen industry.
What will I learn:
- How to select appropriate training packages or courses, and analyse and interpret the qualifications framework
- How to unpack and contextualise a unit of competence
- How to design and develop learning programs
- How to design and develop assessment tools
- How to address language, literacy and numeracy requirements and select and use resources and strategies to address requirements
- How to prepare session plans and resources, facilitate training sessions, and support and monitor learning
- How to organise and run assessment processes
- How to prepare for and participate in validation
- How to plan and undertake delivery
Start your training and assessing career by chatting with a Career Advisor today.
AT FIT College we’ve tried to address the question is the Cert 4 in training and assessment hard through our support structures.
At FIT College we’ve invested in our educators and online learning platform. Making studying easier and more convenient. It shows because FIT College has a high rate of successful graduation.
FIT College also offers:
- 7am – 7pm phone support
- 5 day marking turnaround times
- Easy submit through our online learning platform aXcelerate
- Downloadable lectures
Enquire today to start your training and assessment career.
What you will study
Skills you learn and develop
Designing training programs adapted to all learning styles and LLN abilities
Developing training delivery skills for the classroom and the workplace
Designing and conducting assessment to VET requirements
PRACTICAL EDUCATION FOR WORKPLACE APPLICATION
You will be able to easily adapt your learning to your work practice environment with a wide range of practical activities applicable to any workplace.
Be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed teaching and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
Have a minimum education to year 10 level and a moderate level of computer literacy
Weekly support sessions
Online tutor support
12 months to complete
On campus workshops
Workshops will be held at the Maroochydore Campus
16 Workshops (16 days of face to face delivery, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
12 months allowable time to complete
Complete your practical assessment tasks on campus under qualified Trainer and Assessor
Outcomes & Job Opportunities
Upon successfully completing the Cert IV in Training and Assessing TAE40122 students will have the fundamental understanding of educational frameworks to be able to deliver training, and assess educational components within the legislative requirements specific to the VET sector.
Also upon completing this course means individuals have met the minimum educational requirements to facilitate training and assessing without supervision.
You can gain work as A:
- Enterprise trainer
- Enterprise assessor
- RTO trainer
- RTO assessor
- Training adviser or training needs analyst
- Vocational education teacher
Topics and Competencies covered in Certificate IV in training and assessing
The VET Industry (TVI)
- TAEDES411 Use nationally recognised training products to meet vocational training needs TAEPDD401 Work effectively in the VET sector
Design Training Plans (DTP)
- TAEDES412 Design and develop plans for vocational training
Design Assessment Tools (DAT)
- TAEASS512 Design and develop assessment tools
Integrate Core Skills (ICS)
- TAELLN421 Integrate core skills support into training and assessment
- TAELLN422 Use foundation skills resources, strategies and advice
Assess Competency and Validate (ACV)
- TAEASS412 Assess competence
- TAEASS413 Participate in assessment validation
Deliver and Facilitate Training (DFT)
- BSBCMM411: Make presentations
- TAEDEL411 Facilitate vocational training
- TAEDEL412 Facilitate workplace-based learning
- TAEDEL311 Provide work skill instruction
How long does it take to complete the Cert 4 in training and assessing?
The TAE40122 Certifiicate IV in Training and Assessment can take up to 12 months to complete. However at FIT College there's on campus study once a week from 9am-5pm which can help finish the course quicker within 14 weeks.
What is the certificate in training and assessing?
The TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is a course that gets individuals ready for entry level positions in the VET Sector. By studying skills that help individuals teach or assess within the frameworks and relevants legislation, this course allows individuals to operate without supervision in their relevant industry.
Does the certificate iv in training and assessment expire?
It depends on the framework and legislation of your industry.
Why do certificate iv in training and assessment?
This course is suitable for individuals already working in the VET sector, or looking to change careers. It provides individuals with the knowledge and skills to assess, adhere to relevant frameworks, along with other core competencies, to ensure you can work effectively and be compliant with the relevant legislation.
how to get certificate iv in training and assessment?
To acquire your TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment with FIT College you can study the Certificate in training and assessing online. Or you can enrol in a blended version of the course where you spend one day on campus.