WHAT IS required for ONLINE STUDY?
Students are required to:
- Have access to a computer, the internet, a printer, and a digital camera or smart phone.
- Upload a variety of different types of files to their online student profile as part of assessment criteria (Word Doc, PDF, image files, video/movies, files, and spreadsheets).
- Have access to general fitness training and health testing equipment (for example, callipers and a tape measure) to complete different assessment tasks.
- Support from friends and family who can act as clients at different times throughout your study.
HOW to begin online study?
Pursuing a career in fitness is easy when studying online through FIT College:
- New students agree to their enrolment and payment details via return email after receiving enrolment confirmation.
- Username and password will be supplied by email (normally within 24 hours of enrolment except for weekends).
- Once Cloud Campus access is supplied, students start work on their course benefiting from full access to experienced and qualified staff.
Want to learn more? Contact a Career Advisor today for more information on studying online with FIT College.