Diploma of Training Design and Development TAE50216
A Diploma of Training Design and Development TAE50216 will give you the opportunity to be employed by a range of organisations including private registered training organisations (RTOs), government departments, schools, and community organisations.
The Diploma of Training Design and Development TAE50216 is designed for experienced trainers seeking to develop advanced abilities in designing training and assessment services.
This is an ideal qualification to build on your vocational experience and previous training with more advanced design and development skills.
Equip yourself with the abilities required to become a training designer, move into training and assessing consulting roles, work as a learning and development manager or pursue a range of training and assessment related careers.
This qualification is specifically designed for experienced trainers/assessors and training managers who:
- have a role in leading other trainers and assessors; and/or
- are involved in providing mentoring or advice to new trainers or assessors; and/or
- are responsible for designing approaches to learning and assessment strategies across a significant area within the RTO.
FIT College will provide you with the tools, support and network needed to develop your career in Training & Assessment.
Become a Training Design & Development Guru
When you graduate with a Diploma of Training Design and Development TAE50216 from FIT College you will be involved in a range of activities and functions.
This qualification reflects the roles of training developers and instructional designers who are responsible for analysing training needs and designing training solutions and products to meet workplace capability requirements, and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
They may have a role in providing guidance and advice to trainers and assessors, promoting innovative practices, e.g. e-learning, and in researching and incorporating best practice in training and assessment into training programs and products.
Contact FIT College today to discuss your course options and opportunities.
What a DIPLOMA OF TDD will get you:
- Designing and developing of assessment tools, learning strategies and learning resources, and organisational training needs analysis.
- Develop abilities in specialist areas like e-learning, advanced assessment practice, and evaluating training programs.
- Completing this course requires extensive access to learners and training environments. It is recommended that you be working in training or have extensive access to learners and training environments.
You can gain work as a:
- RTO Manager
- RTO Owner
- Training and Assessment Consultant
- Training Product Development
- Enterprise Assessor
- Educational Manager
- Learning and Development Manager
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- after achieving the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and vocational experience in training and assessment roles within an RTO or similar organisation where the focus has been on competency based training,
- after achieving another relevant qualification and vocational experience in training and assessment roles within an RTO or similar organisation where the focus has been on competency based training and assessment,
- after demonstrating extensive vocational experience in training and assessment roles within an RTO or similar organisation where the focus has been on competency based training and assessment.
Units of Competency covered in FIT College Diploma of Training Design and Development TAE50216
- TAEASS502 – Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDES501 – Design and develop learning strategies
- TAEDES502 – Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505 – Evaluate a training program
- TAETAS501 – Undertake organisational training needs analysis
- TAEASS501 – Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEDEL502 – Provide advanced facilitation practice
- TAELLN411 – Address adult language literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEPDD501 – Maintain and enhance professional practice
- TAEASS503 – Lead assessment validation processes