TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 is the minimum requirement to work in a training organisation to deliver nationally recognised training (NRT) in the Vocational Education and Training sector.
This business training course qualification is also suitable preparation for those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program, or as a mentor or supervisor of trainees and apprentices.
Achievement of this qualification by trainers is a requirement of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
skills you learn and develop
- Designing training programs adapted to all learning styles and LLN abilities
- Developing training delivery skills for the classroom and the workplace
- Designing and conducting assessment to VET requirements
PRACTICAL EDUCATION FOR WORKPLACE APPLICATION:
You will be able to easily adapt your learning to your work practice environment with a wide range of practical activities applicable to any workplace. Your work placement program will ensure you are practiced in the operations of a working training organisation well before you receive your business training course qualification.
- Be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed teaching and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
- Have access to at least one workplace or practice environment that will provide opportunity to practice your training and assessing skills, and to observe others working in the industry.
- Have a minimum education to year 10 level and a moderate level of computer literacy
ONLINE STUDY THE CLOUD CAMPUS:
- Individualised study plans
- Online tutor support
- 12 months to complete
- Access to practical assessment workshop on campus
ON CAMPUS WORKSHOPS
- Workshops will be held at the Maroochydore Campus
- 14 Workshops (14 days of face to face delivery, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- 6 Months (12 months allowable time to complete)
- Complete your practical assessment tasks on campus or during work placement under qualified Trainer and Assessor
Thank you so much Maxene. I have directed to you and Fit College a great number of work colleagues after the excellant experience that I have had. Your quick response to communication and assistance speaks volumes to the quality of training.Christopher Beck, TAE40110 to TAE40116 Upgrade