The aim of the Rumble FIT Foundation Skills course is to provide foundation knowledge and practical overview for fitness professionals of the background, science and application of Boxing training. All participants must be qualified and registered at Certificate III Fitness level to participate in the course. However you must have a Certificate IV in Fitness or equivalent to attain Fitness Australia CECs from participation in this course.
Foundation Skills course attendees should be able to:
- Understand the benefits of Rumble training and how these activities can be integrated into normal fitness programs.
- Understand the safety considerations and how to safely and effectively participate in Rumble training.
- Demonstrate the correct techniques for different skills and combinations.
- Progress these combinations through a range of variables to cater for different client backgrounds and goals.
- Design basic programs using Rumble drills
Typical Workshop Timetable
- 8.00 Foundation Rumble Knowledge – Safety and Set Up
- 9.00 Practical – Rumble Boxing Skills 1 (Jab, Cross, Uppercut, Hook)
- 10.00 Practical – Rumble Boxing Skills 2 (Using Pads)
- 11.00 Practical – Rumble Boxing Skills 3 (Combinations)
- 12.00 Practical – Rumble conditioning and HIT
- 1.00 Summary and Practical Assessment
- 2.00 Course Finish