The aim of the Suspension FIT Foundation Skills course is to provide foundation knowledge and practical overview for fitness professionals of the background, science and application of suspension training.All participants must be qualified and registered at Certificate III Fitness level to participate in the course and attain Fitness Australia CECs from participation in this course.
Foundation Skills course attendees should be able to:
- Understand the benefits of suspension training and how these activities can be integrated into normal training methods.
- Understand the safety considerations and how to safely and effectively set up and use suspension straps.
- Demonstrate the correct exercise techniques for different upper body, lower body and core exercises and combinations.
- Progress these exercises through a range of variables to cater for low risk client backgrounds and goals
- Design basic programs using the suspension straps
Typical Workshop Timetable
- 8.00 Foundation Suspension Knowledge – Safety, Set Up, Science
- 9.00 Practical – Pulling Matrix Exercises
- 10.00 Practical – Pushing Matrix Exercises
- 11.00 Practical – Leg Matrix Exercises
- 12.00 Break
- 12.30 Practical – Core & Arm Matrix Exercises
- 1.30 Program Design & Sequencing
- 3.00 Summary and Assessment
- 4.00 Course Finish
WESTERN AUSTRALIA SHORT COURSE DATES
|Suspension FIT Foundation Skills||Saturday||9th September 2017||Enrol via Shop||8/21 Joondalup Drive, Edgewater, WA, 6027|
|Suspension FIT Foundation Skills||Saturday||10th June 2017||Enrol via Shop||Unit 9, 49 Armadale Road, Cockburn, South Central 6164|
QUEENSLAND SHORT COURSE DATES
Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast
|Suspension FIT Foundation Skills||Friday||24th March 2017||Enrol via Shop||8/102 Wises Road, Maroochydore, QLD 4556|
North Lakes, Moreton Bay
|Suspension FIT Foundation Skills||Saturday||29th July 2017||Enrol via Shop||1 North Lakes Drive, Westfield, North Lakes Qld 4509|
Labrador, Gold Coast
|Suspension FIT Foundation Skills||Friday||28th April 2017||Enrol via Shop||118 Brisbane Rd, Labrador QLD 4215|
Mount Gravatt, Brisbane
|Suspension FIT Foundation Skills||Friday||16th June 2017||Enrol via Shop||Westfield Garden City, Mount Gravatt Capalaba Rd, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122|