The aim of the Stretch FIT Foundation Skills course is to provide foundation knowledge and practical overview for fitness professionals of the background, science and application of flexibility training. All participants must be qualified and registered at Certificate III Fitness level to participate in the course and to attain Fitness Australia CECs from participation in this course.
Foundation Skills course attendees should be able to:
- Understand the benefits of flexibility training and how these activities can be integrated into training programs.
- Understand the safety considerations and how to safely and effectively apply flexibility techniques to clients.
- Demonstrate the correct exercise techniques for different upper body, lower body and core muscle groups.
- Progress these exercises through a range of variables to cater for different client backgrounds and goals.
- Design basic flexibility programs.
- 8.00 Foundation Flexibility Knowledge – Safety, Science, Techniques
- 9.00 Practical – Lower Body Exercises
- 10.00 Practical – Upper Body Exercises
- 11.00 Practical – Partner Stretching Exercises
- 1.00 Break
- 1.30 Practical – PNF Stretching Techniques
- 2.30 Program Design & Sequencing
- 3.30 Summary and Assessment
- 4.30 Course Finish
WESTERN AUSTRALIA SHORT COURSE DATES
|Stretch FIT Foundation Skills||Saturday||24th June 2017||Enrol via Shop||8/21 Joondalup Drive, Edgewater, WA, 6027|
|Stretch FIT Foundation Skills||Saturday||7th October 2017||Enrol via Shop||Unit 9, 49 Armadale Road, Cockburn, South Central 6164|
QUEENSLAND SHORT COURSE DATES
Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast
|Stretch FIT Foundation Skills||Friday||23rd June 2017||Enrol via Shop||8/102 Wises Road, Maroochydore, QLD 4556|
North Lakes, Moreton Bay
|Stretch FIT Foundation Skills||Saturday||1st April 2017||Enrol via Shop||1 North Lakes Drive, Westfield, North Lakes Qld 4509|
Labrador, Gold Coast
|Stretch FIT Foundation Skills||Friday||26th May 2017||Enrol via Shop||118 Brisbane Rd, Labrador QLD 4215|