The aim of the Sollus FIT Foundation Skills course is to introduce this new form of training to fitness professionals. The course includes a basic introduction and practical overview of the background, science and application of traditional Yoga and Pilates and how Sollus FIT represent a combination of these old practices. All participants must be qualified and registered at Certificate III Fitness level to participate in the course. However you must have a Certificate IV in Fitness or equivalent to attain Fitness Australia CECs from participation in this course.
Foundation Skills course attendees should be able to:
- Understand the basic history, development and purpose of Yoga and Pilates.
- Understand the aims and principles of Sollus FIT and be able to design safe and targeted programmes for various clients.
- Demonstrate the correct technique for the movements of Sollus FIT.
- Apply appropriate progressions/regressions to cater for different client abilities and goals.
Typical Workshop Timetable
- 8.00 Theory Revision – What is Yoga and Pilates? Introducing Sollus FIT
- 10.00 Practical – Breathing/Relaxation/Fundamental movement
- 12.00 Practical – Warm up/Standing/Prone movements
- 1.00 Break
- 1.30 Practical – Supine/Seated/Inverse movements
- 2.30 Program Design & Sequencing
- 4.00 Summary and Practical Assessment
- 5.00 Course Finish
For all course dates please contact Head Office on 1300 887 017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org