The aim of the Kettlebell FIT Foundation Skills course is to provide foundation knowledge and practical overview for fitness professionals of the background, science and application of Kettlebell training. All participants must be qualified and registered at Certificate III Fitness level to participate in the course. However you must have a Certificate IV in Fitness or equivalent to attain Fitness Australia CECs from participation in this course.
Foundation Skills course attendees should be able to:
- Understand the benefits of Kettlebell training and how these activities can be integrated into normal training methods.
- Understand the safety considerations and how to safely and effectively use Kettlebells.
- Demonstrate the correct exercise techniques for different exercises and combinations.
- Progress these exercises through a range of variables to cater for different client backgrounds and goals.
- Design basic programs using the Kettlebell.
Typical Workshop Timetable (8 hours)
- 0 – 1hr Foundation Kettlebell Knowledge – Safety, Set Up, Science
- 1 – 2hr Practical – Kettlebell Core Lifts 1 (Goblet Squat, Kettlebell Swing)
- 2 – 3hr Practical – Kettlebell Core Lifts 2 (Kettlebell Clean, Press)
- 3 – 4hr Practical – Kettlebell Core Lifts 3 (Turkish Get Up)
- 4 – 4:30hr Break
- 4:30 – 5hr Practical – Kettlebell variations to common exercises
- 5 – 6hr Program Design & Sequencing
- 6 – 7hr Summary and Assessment
- 7 – 8hr Course Finish
WESTERN AUSTRALIA SHORT COURSE DATES
QUEENSLAND SHORT COURSE DATES
SOUTH AUSTRALIA SHORT COURSE DATES
Have a Career Advisor Contact Me to Discuss Course Options