The aim of the Kettlebell FIT Foundation Skills course is to provide foundation knowledge and practical overview for fitness professionals of the background, science and application of Kettlebell training. All participants must be qualified and registered at Certificate III Fitness level to participate in the course. However you must have a Certificate IV in Fitness or equivalent to attain Fitness Australia CECs from participation in this course.
Foundation Skills course attendees should be able to:
- Understand the benefits of Kettlebell training and how these activities can be integrated into normal training methods.
- Understand the safety considerations and how to safely and effectively use Kettlebells.
- Demonstrate the correct exercise techniques for different exercises and combinations.
- Progress these exercises through a range of variables to cater for different client backgrounds and goals.
- Design basic programs using the Kettlebell.
Typical Workshop Timetable
- 8.00 Foundation Kettlebell Knowledge – Safety, Set Up, Science
- 9.00 Practical – Kettlebell Core Lifts 1 (Goblet Squat, Kettlebell Swing)
- 10.00 Practical – Kettlebell Core Lifts 2 (Kettlebell Clean, Press)
- 11.00 Practical – Kettlebell Core Lifts 3 (Turkish Get Up)
- 12.00 Break
- 12.30 Practical – Kettlebell variations to common exercises
- 1.30 Program Design & Sequencing
- 2.30 Summary and Assessment
- 3.30 Course Finish
WESTERN AUSTRALIA SHORT COURSE DATES
|Kettlebell FIT Foundation Skills||Saturday||6th May 2017||Enrol via Shop||8/21 Joondalup Drive, Edgewater, WA, 6027|
|Kettlebell FIT Foundation Skills||Friday||10th November 2017||Enrol via Shop||8/21 Joondalup Drive, Edgewater, WA, 6027|
|Kettlebell FIT Foundation Skills||Saturday||5th August 2017||Enrol via Shop||Unit 9, 49 Armadale Road, Cockburn, South Central 6164|
QUEENSLAND SHORT COURSE DATES
Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast
|Kettlebell FIT Foundation Skills||Friday||21st July 2017||Enrol via Shop||8/102 Wises Road, Maroochydore, QLD 4556|
Labrador, Gold Coast
|Kettlebell FIT Foundation Skills||Friday||31st March 2017||Enrol via Shop||118 Brisbane Rd, Labrador QLD 4215|
Mount Gravatt, Brisbane
|Kettlebell FIT Foundation Skills||Friday||12th May 2017||Enrol via Shop||Westfield Garden City, Mount Gravatt Capalaba Rd, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122|