Steiner Cruise Ship Job Opportunities
“Students who graduate from Fit College with a Cert IV minimum, and progress onto cruise ships working for Steiner have always excelled. The work ethic and high standards imposed at FIT Colleges are closely aligned with our expectations of personal trainers once on-board”
– Chinta Demasson, Steiner Recruitment Manager
If you want to travel the world, whilst doing the job you love, apply on-line at www.theonboardspa.com
Do a job you love whilst being paid to travel the world!!
Steiner is the largest 6 star Spa/Health Centre provider in the world and now has openings for fully qualified Personal Trainers to join their team in a unique and highly rewarding environment.
Currently we have over 150 Health Centre’s on-board luxury cruise ships sailing the 7 seas!!
Successful candidates are dynamic Fitness Professionals whom ooze personality, and have an overwhelming passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
Equipping your clients for success long after their cruise vacation through Health Consultation/Personal Training session is our goal and should be something you are aligned to.
- Hold a personal training qualification and previous industry experience is highly desirable but not essential
- You are target driven and can handle a fast paced environment
- You are willing to sell/recommend fitness specific lifestyle products
- You are willing to be away from home for at least 10 months
- You are able to run your own business and are highly self-motivated
- You are willing to educate potential clients through Health Seminars/Workshops (training provided by Steiner)
- You will teach to a high standard – Yoga, Pilates, Indoor Cycling and other specialty classes (training provided by Steiner)
Skills you will gain working with Steiner;
- Public speaking
- Business acumen
- Advance sales skills
- In-depth physiology and anatomy training
- Group exercise and results based personal training
- Worldly experience